Well, I kind of stole this recipe from my mom. As you may remember from previous posts, my mom’s meatless meatball sliders are pretty famous with our friends and family. They are great little bites of party food and pretty simple to make. I will post her recipe one of these days, but for now, here’s my quick version.
All ingredients can be purchased at Trader Joe’s, making this a one stop shopping trip.
- Bag of Mini Sesame Seed Buns
- Bottle of Soyaki sauce
- Bag of frozen Meatless Meatballs (these meatballs are great for anything, including smushing and using as meatless ground beef, because they are so soft)
- Put the meatballs on a plate and microwave for one minute.
- Put the, now mostly warm, meatballs in a small saucepan. Add enough Soyaki to coat the meatballs thoroughly. The ton of sesame seeds in the Soyaki sauce add a great texture.
- Simmer the meatballs for 5-10 minutes until warm all the way through.
- Place one or two meatballs on each slider bun and enjoy!