This is a simple and satisfying lunch or dinner recipe. It came from hunger and a random selection of groceries in the fridge. It is very similar to the Soyaki Sliders.
- Bag of frozen Meatless Meatballs (from Trader Joe’s)
- Jar of Marinara Sauce
- Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Put the meatballs on a plate and microwave for one minute.
- Put the, now mostly warm, meatballs in a small saucepan. Add enough marinara sauce to coat the meatballs thoroughly.
- Simmer the meatballs for 5-10 minutes until warm all the way through.
- Place a few meatballs in each pita half and sprinkle a little Daiya on top.
- Pop the pitas in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt the cheese.